Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Day 47 - Faith in People

I just received an email from a friend who has been wanting to take the leap into living her dreams and in her email she said "So,  thanks for all your faith in theatre, me, and faith itself."  Wow.  I am so touched that I able to encourage people.  There is a quote "if you knew who walked beside you everyday you wouldn't fear anything"...I love this because for me it's so true. I do have faith in people, not just people...amazing, talented, unique individuals who if they only saw in themselves what I see in them they would be working in their dream careers and living their lives they had imagined YEARS AGO!

I wonder if the people that inspired me know that I look up to them so much!  I listen to and watch a lot of Dr. Wayne Dyer and Louise Hay as well as keep in touch with my friends who encourage and inspire me on a daily basis.  I understand what it is to visualize something into existence.  I understand what it is to leap without knowing where exactly you will fall and IF  you will fall safely in a good place.  When I leap it's because I've got nothing to lose.  If I stay where I am then I won't grow and I won't know what other things are in the world for me to experience.  I want others to have faith in themselves enough to take those leaps, trusting in themselves enough to know that it can only get better.  Things will happen if you make them happen. Dreams come true if you make them come true. 

I know this all must sound so out there to people that aren't aware of the power they hold inside of them.  And I'm not saying that I am the most powerful being because I know that there is something bigger than me that helps all of this to come to life, but I do understand what power I do have inside and what I can accomplish. 

In any case I just want you to know you can do it. You can do anything you want to do.  I encourage you to go confidently in the direction of your dreams and live the life you have imagined.  I'll be there walking beside you.


All my love and much peace,


Kim xo

1 comment:

  1. Kim.....you're awesome. You deserve everything in the world. Not only have you worked your butt off to get there, but you are an excellent person!! Even if you are a vegan. :c) Just kidding! I am very proud of where you have gone. From a dumpy little building in Hemet CA, to the FREAKING PANTAGES!!!!Kudos to you. And big hugs too!!

    ReplyDelete