Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Day 39-40 Los Angeles...my old home.

On the 11th I had a short road trip from San Diego to Los Angeles. I love driving in the car with loud musicals blaring through the speakers and me screaming along with them. What happened to my voice??? I know that I was never the best singer, but really? Even though my voice isn't what it used to be it doesn't stop me from belting out a little Rent, Wicked, Last 5 Years, Title of Show..just to name a few. I like driving and thinking....pondering life if you will.

I was thinking and thinking turned into gratitude about everything that has and is happening in my life. I was thinking about my friends and how I am so blessed to have such good friends who love me and back me in everything I do. And by friends I also include my family, because my family is more than just blood, they truly are my friends and some of the best friendships I have. I would not be here if it wasn't for the support I have been given in my life choices. I've never really reflected on how much I try to change others and I'm actually really sorry for that. I try my hardest to motivate them to do what I think they should do. It's always something they have mentioned to me they want to do, but when they change their mind and want to do something else I should also support them in that choice as well. I promise to work on this.

I am so proud of my friends, who they are, what they do and I will tell them that more often.

The load in to the Pantages was so awesome. I could hardly believe that I was working at a theatre that I had always wanted to work out of. The day was long, but the show was fantastic and the audience really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment