Thursday, January 14, 2010

Day 42 - Lush, Nu Go Organic, Truly Vegan Restaurant, & Alegria on Sunset




Alegria On Sunset

www.alegriaonsunset.com

3510 West Sunset Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90026-2106
(323) 913-1422


 This article was on the table at the place I went for dinner. The restaurant is called the Truly Vegan Restaurant.  The food was so-so but the cake, THE CAKE, was to die for.  Vegan. Lemon. Cake.  Shut your mouth and get out of town.




Truly Vegan Restaurant Delivery

trulyvegan.net

5907 Hollywood Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90028-5409
(323) 466-7958

A gift from Ryan and Jesse!  Dark chocolate....HELLO!!!!!  I don't always eat this many sweets, but I'll take it when I can get it.

 
Today must have been my lucky day because Catherine also brought in a little something for me.  It's a bubble bath salt from Lush...and it's vegan!  Woo Hoo!!!!!

Thanks everyone for such a great day! 

Love and peace,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment