Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 69 - It's that time again....

Day 69 - Wednesday - show and load out of Amarillo (Thank the good Lord!!!!)

The tour will be ending on June 6th so it's time to start job hunting again.  Every time I start looking for a job I think about if I want to go back to normal life, do I want to live in a new place, do I want to settle down...  It's can be very overwhelming if you let it. 

For the most part I have accomplished my two career goals that I had: 1. Work for Disney and 2. Become a touring stage manager.  But...now what?  I'm not sick of touring so I feel like I should keep touring until I can't take it anymore and then settle down for awhile until I get that familiar itch to take off on the open road again...or open waters if it may be. 

I'm only 30 so I feel the need to come up with some new career goals and life goals in general.  I know that I want to own and run a farm animal sanctuary, live in New York, San Diego, Montana, travel, vacation, have a cat, a boyfriend, and maybe....MAYBE even a family....although it really seems like way to much pressure at this point. 

In any case I sent off my resume and cover letter to a couple different production companies to see if I can't stir something up on the touring front and make decisions according to that.  But who knows what my future holds...I'm up for anything at this point. 

Love and peace,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment