Saturday, February 6, 2010

Day 65 - 2 shows in Albuquerque, NM

Today could go a little faster and that would be grand.  I didn't make it to the gym today because I was sooo tired.  We are finishing up our first of many split weeks and it's as mentally tiring as it is physically tiring.  I woke up on time for the gym then changed the alarm time and slept for another two hours. 

Starting next week I will be training in the gym with one of our dancers that is a personal trainer when she is home.  I am extremely excited about this but also nervous to the bone.  I've stayed the same weight since I started living as a vegan so it's time to take it up a notch and start kicking butt in the gym.  Chloey took my measurements last week so we can compare those along the way in case my weight stays stubborn.  I'm thrilled to be working with Chloey because everyone that has worked with her tells me how good she is and how supportive she is.  Can't wait!!!! Come on next week!

 Well it's time to finish up my soy latte, update my script, then get on with another show. 

Oh...another cool website: http://www.peta.org/accidentallyVegan/default.asp

Love and peace,
Kimmy xo

No comments:

Post a Comment