Tuesday, December 29, 2009

San Jose Load In

Thank the good Lord that load in went well here! It helps when you have people that know what they are doing when you show up to a theatre. It's also great when the theatre is laid out well and not totally confusing.

I reallllly wanted to go jogging this morning before load in, but these past two weeks have left me exhausted so I decided that one more late morning in bed would do just find. For breakfast I made myself a PB&J, made with Skippy Natural Peanut Butter and Smuckers Organic Grape Jelly on Orowheat's 100% whole wheat bread. Yummy!

For Lunch a tofurkey sandwich with veggie chips and for dinner I went to Peggy's Diner with Catherine and had a veggie burger, fries, and a Mr. Pibb (I know I need to kick the soda habit). And I think I am going to find some vegan hamburger buns to take with me to restaurants because sometime the restaurants can't find the ingredients. And sometimes I am in too much of a rush to ask for them...and then I feel terrible....buying buns...problem solved.

Time for Sound Check, Troupe Checks, a show, then tomorrow morning and afternoon off!

No comments:

Post a Comment