Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Day 27 - San Jose, Personal Smoothie Maker, Walk-a-thon

I am so excited today because it's our first day and afternoon off in a couple weeks. I made it to the gym and it was a toughie...it's the first day back in a week and my body is still surprised that I ever ask it to go to the gym even though we have nearly been going there every other day for the past 7 months.

After jogging I used my personal smoothie maker to make a protein shake with soy protein powder, ice, silk vanilla soy milk, and organic peach juice from trader joe's. The blender is freaking amazing!!!! It's made by Bella Cucina Artful Food and I got it at Target. The smoothie was pretty darn good. I used too much ice and the powder is a bit...powdery...but all in all yummy!

Now off to walk around San Jose for the next several hours and find all the yummy vegan food it has to offer. There are several places on my list! The reviews will be out soon! xo

Peace,
Kim xo

No comments:

Post a Comment