Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Day 13 - Load in to Santa Barbara

First of all, I have many back log posts to put up here and I will...tomorrow. I must sleep now.

But before the sleeping, this:

So today was a very long day...The load in itself wasn't hard, but it was an awkward theatre so everything just took a little longer than expected.

Food for today was less than great. I left my ATM card in my hotel room and therefore must rely on my preplanned foods that are shoved in my roadbox.

Breakfast: Banana

Mid-morning snack: Apple and Wheat Thins...I must have munched on those crackers for at least two hours. Way too long...announced to office "I AM PUTTING THESE AWAY NOW!

Lunch: Simply Asia microwave meal. I love these...very tasty and totally vegan!

Afternoon snack: Pumpkin Seeds

Dinner: Another Simply Asia...still yummy, but would have liked to have had a real meal.  Larabar - peanut butter cookie. It tasted healthy. Read into that statement as you will.

After Dinner (post show) snack:  Wheat Sourdough bread with pepper jack veggie slices = delicious!!! Oh and a Hansen's Natural Root beer.

I am very tired today and can't find the energy to be even a little funny...so it's off to bed.

Love and peace,
Kim

2 comments:

  1. Exellent idea Kim ,to start your own Blog.This should help many to meet the challenges of maintaining a Vegan lifestyle, and others understanding the need to provide more Vegan friendly eats and eateries.Don't forget to share some advise about good sources of protien,as I understand this is also a challenge to find enough of. LUM Daddyo

    ReplyDelete