Wednesday, March 16, 2011

3/16/11 Willamsport, PA

After 3 hours of sleep it was time to roll out of my bottom bunk (my favorite bunk preference...I'm terrified of falling off the top bunk, I did as a kid).  My head carp and I wander around and go through all dressing room/set up scenarios (best and worst) and then our days is off and running.  Because we leave right after the show and jump on a sleeper bus on one nighters there is not normally showering time so we roll into the next venue looking a little more scrappy then the day before and with a little more attitude as well.  Somehow less showering equals more attitude...hmmmmm.  I've inspected the showers at this venue and they aren't nearly as scary as some so this may be one of the days when a venue shower changes my whole world of a day.

After a couple hours of work I reach for my breakfast of champions:

Ok...off to do more paperwork. Cheers!

Love and peace,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment