Sunday, March 13, 2011

3/13/11 Last day of layoff...Back to blogging

So...I'vI had several very sweet friends ask about my blog and if I would ever update it.  To those friends: I love you, I will try to keep this puppy updated...here we go!


We've been on a layoff week this past week and as much as I love sleeping in and taking little kitty cat naps every couple hours I NEED TO GO BACK TO WORK!!!!  I'm just not any good at sitting around.  I'd much rather be loading in, running a show, or loading out.  I could do without the dragging of suitcases to and from buses but that's part of the gig.

I frankly don't have a clue as to what day of tour I'm on so I won't be using that as a time marker for the blog anymore, but I will post the date and the city we happen to be in.  I'm really excited about tomorrow because we are headed to York, PA.  York, PA is one of my very favorite cities because it has the most charm of any city I've ever been to.  It's super cute with a total Pennsylvania feel.  It's hard to describe but I'll try to remember to take pictures and post them.  I could totally see myself living there at some point in my life.

I also have come to the realization that I need to crochet another blanket or scarf.  It's been MONTHS!!!  I miss it terribly and need to get back to it.  Our props guy is a crocheting genius!!!  He wants to teach me how to crochet something more than totally tweaked out blankets and scarves but I refuse.  I love my wonky masterpieces!

Ok, time to finish packing, watch a docu film to get me motivated to be a vegan again, bed, then back to tour!!!!! Yay!  I miss my CATS family! xo

Love and peace,
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment